Our four-star flat is located in the middle of the Palatinate Forest, in the premium hiking region "Dahner Felsenland", in the immediate vicinity of many attractive hiking trails and is directly connected to the extensive cross-border cycle path network.
You can reach many castles, rocks and viewpoints from here, even without a car.
The large terrace invites you to relax, nature is right on your doorstep.
Here the silence is still and the night sky is still dark - just the right place to switch off, relax and recharge.
Premium trails within walking distance:
Address: Sandbuckel 2, 66996 Fischbach - district Petersbächel
There is a bakery with a café in the village and the Walthariklause
for a meal with hut flair. Next shopping possibility in Fischbach (2km)
HolzArt Apartment for two persons
approx. 45 m² non-smoking holiday flat: one bedroom with parquet floor, the kitchen-living room, the small bathroom and the hall are tiled
- WiFi available
- Linen, towels, final cleaning included.
- Solid wood kitchen fully equipped, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Coffee maker for filter coffee, espresso maker for the cooker, toaster
- SAT colour TV, stereo system with MP3, DVD player in the kitchen-cum-living room
- Reading chair and desk in the bedroom
- Permanently installed safe
- Balcony and large terrace with garden furniture
- Storage room for bicycles
- Washing machine and dryer for shared use
- Shared use of barbecue area and garden
- First shopping service, beverage service and bread roll service (Mon - Sat) on request against reimbursement of expenses
- 2-3 nights: € 59.- / night (bookable from two nights)
- from 4 nights: € 51.- / night (from the first night)
Arrival & Departure
- Arrival is possible from 3.30 pm, earlier by arrangement;
- Departure please until 10.00 a.m.
We are a non-smoking house and therefore ask for your understanding that also out of consideration for following guests, smoking is not allowed in the flat, on the balcony and on the terrace and unfortunately no pets can be admitted.
The flat is suitable for allergy sufferers in terms of its furnishings. In the bedroom there are three bridges made of virgin wool, which we will be happy to remove on request before your arrival.
House offers: Guided tour 'From tree trunk to work of art', Assistance in the artist's workshop, Guided walk 'With an artist's eye through the biosphere reserve, Guided mindfulness walk, Forest bathing - Prices on request.
Living - kitchen seating area: leather couch, floor lamp, SAT - flat screen, DVD, stereo with USB
Kitchenette: WASA solid wood kitchen, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic hob, oven, extractor fan, blender, filter coffee machine, kettle, toaster, espresso maker for the cooker, dishtowels provided.
Bedroom: Bed with full-length mattress 180 x 200 cm, height-adjustable head and footboard, first set of bed linen, reading chair, desk.
Access to the bathroom from the bedroom
Bathroom: A lot is offered in the smallest space - shower with flat entry, towel dryer, hairdryer, first set of towels.
From the outside: access via the balcony; entrance with small hallway and wardrobe, bedroom on the right, kitchen on the left.
Outside: Terrace with garden furniture and view from the terrace to the feslen
Barbecue area and garden
View of the courtyard from Sandbuckel